In Legendary Voyage (a persistent browser based game) you play the role of a traveler recently arrived in a strange new land, very far away from home. You have been sent here for a reason, and that reason becomes clear to you as you travel through the land.
You will come across many NPCs some are based on actual real people who went missing in strange circumstances while others are entirely fictional.
The game play is centralized around the concept of discoveries instead of experience; this means that you no longer have to go grind out a level on the same boring monster that you need to do in other games, and instead you level up simple by exploring the world, discovering new sights, new monsters and craft able items.
News & Events
Games you may also like
Lunaria Story Preview [04-18]
Lunaria Story is a 2D, side-scrolling, massively multiplayer online role...
Dragon Pals Preview [04-15]
Dragon Pals is a multi-faceted, adventure based massively multiplayer online...
OP Grand Line Preview [04-01]
OP Grand Line is a huge part of ARPG game, based on the hit animated TV...
Features in 3D My Heroes Exposed [03-26]
My Heroes is the first 3D web game self-developed by Gamewave Group. This...
- Pockie Ninja Guide: How to Get or Obtain [08-14]
- Pockie Pirates Tips, Tricks, Game Help and [08-12]
- Pockie Ninja, PN II and Original Guide: Pet [08-09]
- Wizard 101 Guide: Level 48 Hybrid Pet Mixes [08-06]
- Pockie Pirates Guide: Battle Formation [07-15]
- Pockie Pirates Dungeon Guide: Battle of the [07-09]
- Pockie Pirates Guide: Brief Introduction [06-14]
- Jagged Alliance Online Review by Zevri [02-12]
- The Travels of Wiglington and Wenks Review [07-05]
- Sacred Seasons 2 Review: Changing Like the [06-27]
- Three Kingdoms Online Review [06-10]
- Review of Torpia Browser MMO Game [05-03]
- The Legacy of the Holy Castle Review: Medieval [04-14]
- WarDrome Review [04-13]