Dragon's Call, a brand new browser based MMORPG has stunning graphics and a large variety of ways to play. Your character will be equipped with an variety of weapons, skills and magical abilities to help you in your journey through quests across the mysterious lands.
Dragon's Call sets in the world called "StillLand", a magic world accommodating various creatures, including humans, elves, dwarves, giants, orcs, dragons, animals and evil forces with tremendous power. There was a short period of quiet time after the worlds came into being, when all forms of life lived in peace and harmony. However, as powers and desires swelled, struggles and conflicts, declared or not, came one after another, numerous wars bestowed different destinies upon the races. Some races vanished, while others rose; some allied with each other, while others continued endless fights; some dwelled atop high mountains, while others lurked into abyss seas…
Thousands of captivating quests
The quest system provides a great variety of quests with tons of fun in store for you. Great rewards will be given out once a quest is completed.
Innovative in-game systems
This game offers well-rounded and well-coordinated game play through a variety of innovative in-game systems to create an action packed MMO experience, including equipment refining, auction house, talent system, training system, job system, etc. which will surely bring unique fun to players.
The fully featured game of Dragon's Call will be absolutely free-to-play, without any subscription fee.
Lunaria Story Preview [04-18]
Lunaria Story is a 2D, side-scrolling, massively multiplayer online role...
Dragon Pals Preview [04-15]
Dragon Pals is a multi-faceted, adventure based massively multiplayer online...
OP Grand Line Preview [04-01]
OP Grand Line is a huge part of ARPG game, based on the hit animated TV...
Features in 3D My Heroes Exposed [03-26]
My Heroes is the first 3D web game self-developed by Gamewave Group. This...
- Pockie Ninja Guide: How to Get or Obtain [08-14]
- Pockie Pirates Tips, Tricks, Game Help and [08-12]
- Pockie Ninja, PN II and Original Guide: Pet [08-09]
- Wizard 101 Guide: Level 48 Hybrid Pet Mixes [08-06]
- Pockie Pirates Guide: Battle Formation [07-15]
- Pockie Pirates Dungeon Guide: Battle of the [07-09]
- Pockie Pirates Guide: Brief Introduction [06-14]
- Jagged Alliance Online Review by Zevri [02-12]
- The Travels of Wiglington and Wenks Review [07-05]
- Sacred Seasons 2 Review: Changing Like the [06-27]
- Three Kingdoms Online Review [06-10]
- Review of Torpia Browser MMO Game [05-03]
- The Legacy of the Holy Castle Review: Medieval [04-14]
- WarDrome Review [04-13]