Warrior - King of Power
According to legend, warriors have extremely strong vitality. Equipped with a giant sword and heavy armor, they are capable of using various types of melee skills and have high defense abilities. Although they cannot deal the highest damage to their opponents, they will definitely inflict mighty damage. They more often than not, step forward to the front and absorb most damage dealt by their opponents.
Most used weapons: sword, shield
Talents: boost themselves, weaken enemies
Mage - Controller of Magic
Mages are adapted at using magic and focused on casting magic damage on their enemies. They are excellent at launching long range attacks. Mages are able to severely damage enemies before the enemies launch their attack. Covered by warriors, they can give a deadly blow to their opponents.
Most used weapons: staff, magic book
Talents: thunder spell, fire spell
Assassin - Nimble Knight Errant
Assassins attack enemies in a swift and accurate way. They are nimble and great-hearted. Even when enemies make a quick attack, assassins can easily dodge from attack. In the battlefield, they have the ability to hamper their opponents, which makes them a valuable part of the adventure team.
Most used weapon: Dagger
Talents: Boost attack, use poison
Lunaria Story Preview [04-18]
Lunaria Story is a 2D, side-scrolling, massively multiplayer online role...
Dragon Pals Preview [04-15]
Dragon Pals is a multi-faceted, adventure based massively multiplayer online...
OP Grand Line Preview [04-01]
OP Grand Line is a huge part of ARPG game, based on the hit animated TV...
Features in 3D My Heroes Exposed [03-26]
My Heroes is the first 3D web game self-developed by Gamewave Group. This...
- Pockie Ninja Guide: How to Get or Obtain [08-14]
- Pockie Pirates Tips, Tricks, Game Help and [08-12]
- Pockie Ninja, PN II and Original Guide: Pet [08-09]
- Wizard 101 Guide: Level 48 Hybrid Pet Mixes [08-06]
- Pockie Pirates Guide: Battle Formation [07-15]
- Pockie Pirates Dungeon Guide: Battle of the [07-09]
- Pockie Pirates Guide: Brief Introduction [06-14]
- Jagged Alliance Online Review by Zevri [02-12]
- The Travels of Wiglington and Wenks Review [07-05]
- Sacred Seasons 2 Review: Changing Like the [06-27]
- Three Kingdoms Online Review [06-10]
- Review of Torpia Browser MMO Game [05-03]
- The Legacy of the Holy Castle Review: Medieval [04-14]
- WarDrome Review [04-13]