Intimacy is a statistic which shows the strength of your relationship with a friend. Intimacy provides attribute bonuses when you are in the same party as one of your friends.
Ways to Increase Intimacy:
1. Private chat: Engaging in private chat with a friend will earn 1 point Intimacy (limited to 1x per day).
2. Party: Fight monsters in a party with your friends to increase Intimacy by 1 point every 60 minutes.
3. Removing a friend will clear Intimacy
Party buff bonus rules
1. Only friends can achieve attribute bonuses in a party.
2. The size of the attribute bonus received is based on the Intimacy level between friends. When in a party with more than one friend, the buff bonus is based on the highest Intimacy level. For example: If the Intimacy between party member A and member B is lvl. 2, while Intimacy between party member A and member C is lvl. 3, then member A will obtain 3% Attack bonus (from lvl. 3 Intimacy).
Intimacy title and buff bonus rules
Certain titles will be achieved when Intimacy reaches a certain amount.
More details are contained below:
|Casual Acquaintances||101-300||Attack +5%|
|Familiar Acquaintances||301-700||Attack + 10%|
|Casual Friends||701-1500||Attack +15%|
|Good Friends||3101-6300||Attack +30%|
|Really Good Friends||6301-12700||Attack +40%|
|Best Friends||12701-25500||Attack +50%|
|Best Friends Forever||25501+||Attack +60%|
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games Reviews!