Face this: all your sylphs have reached maximum exp. Still you receive Sylph EXP Scrolls. You can't sell them and so they will use a spot in your inventory for nothing.
Your Sylphs still need enchantment. Therefore you need Sylph Sepulcrum, and one way is to hunt Sylphs in the atoll. Here's what to do:
- Collect 60 essence of any element. If you're lucky you receive a Sylph Seal right away. If that happens you can skip the next two steps.
- Exchange the essence for a Sylph Seal.
- Select the Sylph Seal in your inventory and press 'use'. It is now developed in a white, green or even blue Sylph Seal.
- Select the Sylph Seal again and press 'use'. The Sylph icon in the bottom control bar starts blinking and jumping.
- Open the Sylph window and activate your new Sylph. Close the Sylph window and open your inventory.
- Select your Sylph EXP Scrolls and use them all in bulk. Close the inventory.
- Open the Sylph window and activate another sylph to your liking.
- Go to your newest sylph which received the EXP from the scrolls and sacrifice it. Now you receive at least one Sylph Sepulcrum and your useless scrolls are gone.
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games Reviews!