• In order to unlock the Guild Beast, your guild level must be level 6 or higher.
• Player must be level 55 or higher.
• Player must carry at least one active Sylph.
• Must enter solo, parties are not allowed to enter.
Note: Players can participate in this event multiple times; however will only be rewarded once per day.
• The guild leader can summon the Guild Beast once per day. Summon attempts reset at 5:00 AM every day.
• Summoning the Guild Beast consumes Guild Wealth. Different Guild Beasts consume a different amount of Guild Wealth.
• Players may carry one or more active Sylphs and may select any Sylph for battle and set battle formation and skill orders.
• Players enter battle with full Awakening Points, which are consumed when casting skills.
• The Guild Beast will appear shortly after summoning it and will disappear if players do not defeat it within 30 minutes.
• The Guild Beast can be upgraded with Warpath which can be cultivated with Daru. The higher the level of the Guild Beast, the better the rewards.
• The guild leader can select the Guild Beast level when summoning it.
• Ranking: Points will be earned based on damage dealt to the Guild Beast. Ranking rewards will be distributed to participants accordingly.
• Top 3: The top 3 players will receive additional rewards.
• Defeated: All participants will receive extra rewards when successfully defeating the Guild Beast.
• Final Hit: The player to deal the final blow to the Guild Beast will be rewarded with a special title.
Name: 1.jpg Views: 10667 Size: 16.8 KB
New item – Fang of Fear – Used to exchange for rare items in the Adv. Guild Shop.
• Each character can only redeem Guild Beast rewards once per day.
• Players must remain in the guild throughout the event to receive their rewards.
Q: If I switch to another guild when my initial guild has already summoned the Guild Beast, can I take part in the event in my new guild?
A: As long as you did not participate in the event in your original guild, you may take part in the event in your new guild and receive rewards.
Q: How do you upgrade the Guild Beast level and what are the benefits of upgrading it?
A: The Guild Beast can be upgraded with Warpath which can be cultivated with Daru. The higher the level of the Guild Beast, the better the rewards.
Q: Is it normal that my Awakening Points are full when I enter the Guild Beast battle?
A: This is normal. Players enter the battle with full Awakening Points, which are consumed when casting skills.
Q: I’m level 55. Why am I unable to enter the Guild Beast battle?
A: All participants must carry at least one active Sylph and must not be in a party to enter the event.
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games Reviews!