Star Map, a.k.a. Ninja Stars
- In Ultimate Naruto, this feature is available at Lv.70.
- All ninjas in the team own their own ninja stars.
- You can spend Kage's Soul Points to unlock ninja stars and get the corresponding attribute bonus. (The attributes are effective to all battlefields.)
- You can exchange two ninja's ninja stars with the Star Exchange feature (that costs nothing).
- All ninjas will unlock the ninja stars each time you defeat a kage in the 7 Kages' Top Duel
- While you dismiss a ninja, the Kage's Souls spent to light ninja star will all be refunded.
- While you upgrade a ninja, the Kage's Souls spent to light ninja star will all be refunded.
This is a display of the Seven Kage's Stars. From left to right: Kazekage, Mizukage, Tsuchikage, Raikage, Hokage, 4th Hokage, 1st Hokage.
The star can be leveled up six times:
An example of what each one completely filled gives you can be seen in this tooltip:
There is the possibility to exchange stars between ninjas at zero cost. This is useful if you change the ninjas in your formation.