Star Supremacy is a massively multiplayer war strategy webgame, adapted from the singleplayer game Light of Altair. Over the background of space exploration, intricate conflicts amongst the three major factions UEO, Altairian and Seekers re-emerge. The game contains a multitude of highly interactive gameplay, such as colony construction, territorial expansion, alliance battles, resource exploitation and equipment collection, as well as including unique research, warship design and trade route systems. Players are encouraged to express their own play styles and travel freely in the boundless universe.
- Construction System
- Equipment System
- Alliance System
- Quest System
- Ranking System
- Trade Route System
- Ship Assembly System
- Battle System
- Commander System
- Complete Survival Handbook of Star Supremacy
- Forging the Most Powerful Commander
- Ship Designing Technique of Star Supremacy
Construction System of Star Supremacy
In order to build up your star empire, you first need a strong economy and infrastructure. Each of your colonies has a number of different building plots that allow the construction of new structures. Select empty plots to choose what you wish to build there. By using the available space efficiently, you will be rewarded with boundless resources. These resources can then be used to construct powerful fleets, which will help you on your way to universe domination!
An important aspect of your colonies is their Efficiency rating. Each building requires enough power or population to operate. Having too little power or too few colonists will lower your maximum production rates. Lack of power can be easily fixed by building or upgrading solar panels. A lack of population requires you to produce enough food and have enough space for your colonists to live in.
- Open plot: The most practical plot, all your larger buildings will be built here
- Rough plot: The unstable ground only lets small buildings to be constructed here.
- Fuel plot: Rough ground that can also be drilled for valuable fuel.
- Ore plot: Rough ground that can also be mined for important ores.
- Fertile plot: Rare spaces within your colonies that allow the construction of farms.
- Unstable plot: These plots cannot be built on.
Important Building Analysis:
- Colony Hub: the core of your colony and home of its administration. Provides space for population and safe storage for colony resources.
- Solar Panel: Provides power for all the buildings within your colony.
- Colony Quarters: Provide space for your colonists and increases your population growth rate.
- Farm: Only available on fertile planets. They provide the bulk of your food supply.
- Mine: Your key source of ores that can be used for all manner of construction as well as refined into goods.
- Drill: All your fleets will require fuel to operate effectively. Drill fuel from the correct plots using this structure.
- Hydroponics: Used to produce a small amount of food when fertile ground isn't available.
- Industrial Plant: Refines ore into goods for advanced structures. You can set the level of conversion.
- Store: Stores all your resources allowing you to build up strong stockpiles.
- Trade Platform: Provides a place to trade goods to and from other players.
- Space Port: A very important building that allows you to create trade routes to automatically ferry resources around your colonies.
- Ship Yard: Allows the construction of all types of space craft for your fleets.
- Base Control: A location to recruit more commanders.
- Research Facility: The primary research building, and required for all research projects.
- Weapon Facility: An add-on to the research facility that gives access to powerful weapons.
- Engineering Facility: An add-on to the research facility that gives access to more advanced ship chassis types.
- High Energy Facility: An add-on to the research facility that gives access to energy shields and devices
- Commercial Center: Once your colony is large enough, you can construct a commercial centre to join an alliance. The commercial center also allows the expansion of your colony to provide more plots.
Equipment System of Star Supremacy
Introduction to equipment attributes:
- Equipment name: Each piece of equipment is coloured according to its quality.
- Equipment type: weapon, helmet, neck, chest, ornament.
- Equipment level: the lowest level requirement to wear this equipment.
- Basic attributes: charisma, efficiency, ingenuity, tactics, financier.
- Special attributes: some equipment provides special bonuses to particular weapons or ship types that can prove invaluable.
- Suit attribute: Collecting a set of equipment can greatly increase attributes.
- Selling price: sell to the system to acquire credits
Introduction of Equipment Classification:
There are 8 empty equipment slots on each commander, including slots for weapon, helmet, neck and chest items, as well as 4 ornament slots. Ornaments can each be used in battle, and can cause damage to the target or can provide a temporary boost to your abilities.
Introduction of Equipment Quality:
Equipment is currently divided into general, excellent, epic and legend. The higher the quality, the better the equipment attributes are.