1. Initial Gift Pack: All players entering Serenia Fantasy will receive an online gift pack as soon as they log in. The gift pack will start counting down after login, and players will be prompted to claim their prize once the countdown ends. The next countdown begins once the current prize has been claimed. While countdown times increase as players claim more prizes, the rewards will also increase in value. Gift packs may only be claimed 7 times daily, and each created character may claim 3 days' worth of online gift packs.
2. Initial Quest: Clicking on Quests in the game interface displays your current quest status, including your progress, quests you may accept and the ones you have completed. Click on the NPC name displayed in the quest to automatically move there.
3. Initial Teleport: A nifty feature that Serenia Fantasy offers is the teleport feature, for when you don't feel like walking during grinding or questing. Click on the flying shoe icon in the quest tracker, and by deducting Mini Teleport Crystals, you will be instantly sent to the NPC. You can also open the world interface or the search interface of material drop production, click on the position you wish to go to and instantly teleport there.
4. Initial Party: Party battles greatly increase the combat efficiency and rewards yield in the game, and makes the game much more fun. The maximum number of people in a party is 5, and parties grant monster EXP bonuses. In a party, the more the members, the more EXP rewards granted. When players wish to group with others, they can choose from players within the area where their character is, then click on the player's name in the chat window or from the friends list to invite them. When invited by other players, an invite will pop up on the game interface, and players can choose to confirm or decline. When in a group, the group leader will be indicated by a yellow tag above his head. When two or more players are grouped, the bottom of the player's portrait will turn into a party member info display area. When clicking on a member in the area, a group options menu will pop up. The "Follow Target" option is an exclusive party function, and "Change Leader" and "Kick from Party" functions are for leaders only. Party members are indicated by different colors from other players on the mini-map. When the leader goes offline, leadership will shift to another party member. Members won't leave the party when they go offline, and must be removed by the leader. If players wish to leave a party, they may click on their own portraits and choose "leave party", or the party leader may choose "leave party" or "disband party".
5. Initial Skills: Learning skills can increase your combat prowess. When you reach Lv 5, you will automatically accept a quest to learn skills. After completing the quest given by the NPC, you will receive a skill book. Double-click on it to learn your skill. After that, you can drag the skill from the skill interface to the hotkey bar for usage. Also, players can use Magipoints or cast skills on monsters to increase skill familiarity.
6. Initial Crafting: When you need to craft equipment, you can click on the crafting icon at the bottom-right of the game interface, and choose your class and item to craft from the crafting interface. When you fulfill the crafting conditions, you can click to begin crafting the item you want.
7. Initial Auto-pilot: There are two methods of auto-pilot in Serenia Fantasy, one of which is quests where you auto-pathfind and killing the corresponding monsters. On the right of the game interface, there is a name on the quest tracking panel where you can click to automatically find your way to where the monsters are and kill them. The other method is where players can move to a location on the map with monsters they wish to farm to deploy auto-pilot. When you reach the place where you wish to deploy auto-pilot, click on the auto-pilot icon near the mini-map at the top right to open the auto-pilot interface. You can assign what monster type you wish to kill by checking the respective monster on the interface. You may begin auto-pilot when you complete the action. In the auto-pilot settings, players can choose skills and potions to use, as well as loot selection depending on their conditions during auto-pilot. They can even view monster attributes and locations based on their loot by determining the items they wish to obtain.
8. Initial Instance: Serenia Fantasy's instances provide stages that can be played alone or with a party. You must be in by yourself or in a party to enter a unique stage. Upon entering the instance, you can complete instance objectives to access further levels, finally completing the instance adventure and obtaining valuable stage rewards.
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games Reviews!