1. What is the benefit for newcomers?
Every player receives 200 Gold from the system when they first log in to the game.
2. Is there any protection time for the newcomers?
Players cannot attack each other before upgrading to Lv 21. So newcomers are in an automatic protection mode before Lv 21.
3. What should I do when the game is stuck at Loading?
You can remove cookies in your Internet Explorer or other browser before trying to re-login into the game: select "Tools" in the menu bar---->> "Internet Options"---->> "Internet Temporary Files"---->> "Delete Cookies" and "Delete Files"---->>"OK".
4. Why can't the Senatus be further upgraded after it reached Lv 9?
Senatus level cannot exceed the level of the Area where you are in. If you want a higher level for your city, you need to relocate it to Rome. Rome will be open to you when you defeat Spartacus in the map of Appenine in the War Scene.
5. How can I get Gold?
You have a chance to get Gold from each levy. A higher level Temple will give you a higher chance. Good luck will also be very helpful!
6. How can I get more Silver in the levy?
The amount of the levied Silver is related to the sum of Cottage levels, Scriptorium level, Regional prosperity and the League Tax Law level, etc. When the above are upgraded, you can get more Silver in each levy.
7. How to check my Prestige Rank?
Click Senatus and enter the Promotion panel. You can find Prestige Rank in the column of Noble Rank Info.
8. How much Silver does the Vassal pay the Sovereign?
Every time the Vassal levies Silver, a certain amount will be paid to the Sovereign. This extra Silver is not from the levy revenue but is generated from the system. The more Silver the Vassal levied, the more he has to pay the Sovereign. His payment counts for 10% of his revenue. However, when the Sovereign himself is in turn conquered by another player, the Vassal will then need to pay only 5% of his revenue.
9. Why do the Assists bring different rises in the Hero's EXP?
Higher level training places, i.e. Area, Circus Maximum, Amphitheatre, enables bigger rises in the Hero's EXP. So if you want to win more EXP for your Hero, upgrade these buildings first.
10. How many Trait Points can the Hero get at most after they take the adventure?
Hero's current level + 20
11. What is the function of the Share EXP?
Hero can share his EXP with his troop. In this way his troop can be upgraded but the Hero himself will lose all EXP, will be downgraded to Lv 1 and will need a new upgrade.
12. Why did I enlist the same amount of Soldiers with different volume of Crops?
The taken Crops are related to the City level which is determined by the Senatus level. Soldiers in higher level City need more Crops.
13. Why can't I buy more Crops after I have done one Crops trade?
There is a trade volume limit daily. It is reset to 0 at 5 a.m. every day or upon the Market being upgraded. When the Market is upgraded, the trade volume limit is also raised.
14. How does the Crops Price change?
The lowest Crop Price is 0.5, the highest 2. It starts from 0.5 and increases till it reaches the top. Then it gradually gets down and returns to 0.5. Time is very important in Crops Trading. Buy crops at a low price and sell it high will be regarded as a successful trading and produce more silver.
15. Are all the buildings upgraded instantly?
Yes, all buildings in Senatry are upgraded instantly. However, the builders need a cool down period after each upgrade. You can continue the upgrading until the cool down periods are accumulated to the limit of 4 hrs. Then you have to stop upgrading and wait for the cool down to pass by, or you can spend Gold to skip the cool down period.
16. Why do I have to wait 2 hrs before upgrading Senatus to Lv 16 while it takes only 40 mins for other players?
It is related to the fatigue degree. The builders will grow more and more tired and it'll take more time for upgrading to cool down as they continue to upgrade buildings. The cool down is reset to 0 at 5 a.m. every day. It is the same for the cool down of Tech upgrading and bugle.
17. Why has my Attack button turned dark and unable to click?
Probably the bugle is cooling down or that NPC has been attacked to its limit. Leave the cursor on the button for a while and the exact reason will be shown.
18. When can I receive the Expedition reward?
You can receive the reward when you achieve 100% of the Expedition. The completion degree will be shown in the map of each force. The enemy with a red flag is the one waiting to be defeated while the one without is already defeated and the one with a whilte flag is your next enemy. After you have defeated all, the monument will emit a strong beam of light. Click and enter to receive the reward.
19. Why can't I relocate my city although I am qualified?
You might be in a relocating cool down. After you have relocated your city to an area, you have to wait 24hrs for the next relocate.
20. Why do I get more Silver from levy in some Areas but less in another?
The amount of levied Silver is based on the regional prosperity. Higher level Area permits a higher prosperity baseline. You can also increase the baseline by investment in this area.
21. What if I run out of bugles?
One bugle is restored every hour. Besides, you can get an extra bugle everyday at 8:30, 12:30 and 19:00. Every upgrading of Senatus gives you a bugle too. You can also buy bugles with Gold when your VIP level is sufficient.
22. What can I do when Hero cannot get much EXP in training and grows so slowly?
You can select a more advanced training mode with Gold, or assist the training with Exploits or Gold. Just click "Assist" in the Train Panel.
23. I want more Heroes in my array. What should I do?
Upgrade Array in University. That helps, the max is 5 heroes.
24. How could I raise the Allegiance in my City?
The one way to raise your people's allegiance is to make the right choice in dealing with the Levy Events. Or you can used gold to increase it again.
25. Where can I check the Domains?
After you joined a Family, the Domain button will be shown in the menu bar at the lower right corner. You can also switch to Domain from the Area Scene.
26. Where to check my Noble Rank and how to get promoted?
After you joined a Family, there will be a Promotion Panel in your Senatus. You can donate Exploits to get Prestige. When the Prestige is raised high enough, click "Promote" to get promoted. Other ways to win Prestige include attacking players of hostile Families and investing in your Area.
27. How useful are the Hero's Tactical Offense and Tactical Defense?
They enhance the Hero's tactical offense and defense against the enemies'.
28. How much Gold does the Builder Team and the Training Space cost?
The 3rd Builder Team costs 50 Gold, 4th 100 Gold, 5th 200 Gold, 6th 500 Gold, 7th 1000 Gold, 8th 2000 Gold, 9th 4000 Gold. The 3rd Training Space costs 50 Gold, 4th 100 Gold, 5th 200 Gold, 6th 500 Gold, 7th 1000 Gold, 8th 2000 Gold, 9th 4000 Gold.
29. Where can I check my Prestige?
When you have joined a Family, Prestige will be shown in the bar at the top of the game.
30. Will the fights keep going on forever when the two sides are evenly matched?
A Draw will be concluded if they have fought for 20 rounds without winning over each other.
31. How can I cancel the status of Truce?
Truce will be automatically cancelled if you attack a player of the hostile Families.
32. Will Bugles be consumed in Ranch War?
Yes, they will.
33. Why did I get a DEFEAT when my League destroyed all members of the defender's League?
You have to know that members who have won 3 victories leave the battle automatically. Your league is supposed to have at least 1 member in battle after defeating the defender's League if you want to get victory. Otherwise, the defender wins even if they are all destroyed.
34. What are the ways to get Silver?
You can get Silver from the following ways: Levy, Crops Trade, Sell Equipment, Domain Harvest, Domain War, Commerce, Performance and Vassal Payment.
35. Can I still get Equipment from attacking NPC after I have received the Expedition Reward?
Yes, you can. Though Expedition Reward can be received only once, you can still fight NPC to get their Equipment after you've finished the expedition.
36. How can I get more Prestige in shorter time?
Try attacking players with a higher hostile degree. There are 6 hostile degrees which are marked in 6 colors. 1 Neutral (White): attack the player to get a little Prestige; 2 Offensive (Green): attack to get a little more Prestige; 3 Wanted (Blue): attack to get some Prestige; 4 Most Wanted (Purple): attack to get some more Prestige; 5 Nefarious (Orange): attack to get adequate Prestige; 6 Public Enemy (Red): attack to get plentiful Prestige. Investment and Exploit Donation are reliable ways to enhance Prestige.
37. Why can I not attack players in some cases?
1. Attacking players is not allowed in winter. 2. You may run out of your Bugles. 1 bugle is restored each hour. Besides that, 3 extra bugles will be given by system at 8:30, 12:30, 19:00 every day. 3. Players can not be attacked under protection or in truce status.
38. Why should I be defeated by players who have a lower level than mine?
1. Your level only represents the level of your Senatus. While you have a higher level Senatus, your Equipment may be less developed. Equipment can be improved in Armory. 2. Or your Technology is less competent than theirs. Go upgrade Tech in University. 3. The function of your default Array is just restrained by the one of your enemy. Select another array as default in the Array Panel of the Troop Section.
39. Will the soldiers of my Heroes still be replenished automatically after I reached Lv 15?
The soldiers of your Heroes will be always replenished automatically. Before you reach Lv 15, during which you do not have a Barrack, fighting will not consume soldiers. After Lv 15, you will have a Barrack to reserve soldiers and the loss of soldiers in fight will be restored with soldier reserves in Barrack.
40. Why can't I speak in Family Channel?
Only the players whose Prestige ranks within the top 100 can speak in Family Channel, raise you rank to talk.
41. How many soldiers can be enlisted at one time?
The amount of enlisted soldiers at one time is the Barrack level times 200.
42. When can I make an entrustment?
When you reach Lv 30 and your Armory Lv 21, you can entrust Shield or Horse dealers to buy you advanced Equipment.
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games Reviews!