Here is a guide about the combat system in Roll n Rock. Just check below to get the info you may need in game.
The basic controls in Roll n Rock are achieved through pressing "↑, ↓, ←, →", "Space" and numeric keys "1, 2, 3, 4, 5".
Move character: Press "↑, ↓, ←, →".
Kick rolling object: Press "space".
Push rolling object: Press "←, →".
Use item: Press numeric keys "1, 2, 3, 4, 5"
Player Name: Displays the player's character name.
HP Bar: Displays the player's HP.
Room Name: The name of the room where the player currently stays.
Combat Type and Combat Time: Respectively shows the combat type and remaining combat time in the current room.
Player List: Displays the players' score ranking and players' HP.
Mini Map: Displays the player's location as well as where gems are located.
Item Inventory: Used to store the attack items, flipping items and other items obtained by the player. Use the items by pressing corresponding numeric keys.
Rolling Object: Influenced by gravity, objects will fall down vertically if they are not supported by something. Players can kick and push objects to kill enemies.
Chat Box: Press Enter to bring out chat box.
1. Gem: Players have to grab as many gems as possible in Score Combat. The more gems a player obtains, the higher scores he/she will get.
2. CW 90°: Use it to flip the screen 90 degrees clockwise.
3. CCW 90°: Use it to flip the screen 90 degrees counterclockwise.
4. 180° Flip: Use it to flip the screen 180 degrees.
5. Remote-control Bomb: Use it to lay a remote-control bomb, use it again to detonate the bomb.
6. Syringe: Use it to immediately remove debuffs, including slowdown, confusion and on fire.
7. Hamburger: Use it to restore 500 HP instantly.
8. Ice Cream: Use it to restore 200 HP instantly and get slowdown effect.
9. Flying Boots: Use it to instantly increase the player's movement speed by 50%, which will last for 10 sec.
10. Angel Aurora: Use it to instantly increase the movement speed of whole team by 30%, which will last for 10 sec.
11. Imp: Makes the opponent stay in a confused state for 15 sec, who will give opposite keyboard commands.
12. Flame Demon: After this item is obtained, all opponents will be scorched for 6 sec, causing damage every 3 sec.
13. Ice Demon: Reduces all opponents' movement speed for 6 sec.
14. Portal: Randomly teleports the player to any empty place in the map.
15. Mining Hoe: Use it to smash frontal rolling objects.
16. Random: Randomly obtain an item or effect.
17. Missile: Use it to release a flying missile in front of the opponent, which will explode when encountering any target, causing 500 point damage to all targets in an area of 3x3 meters.
18. Axe: Use it to release a flying axe in front of the opponent, which will stop flying when bumping into anything, causing 600 point damage to players or monsters.
19. Ninja Dart: Use it to release a flying Ninja dart in front of the opponent, which will stop flying when bumping into anything, causing 400 point damage to players or monsters.
20. Cobweb: Use it to release a flying cobweb in front of the opponent, which will stop flying when bumping into anything, freezing players or monsters.
21. Stealth Cloak: Makes you invisible.
22. Zorro: Pick it up to turn into Zorro, gain speed bonus and kick a rolling object across a rolling object. If a rolling object is kicked directly, its flying speed will increase by 50%.
23. Spaceship: Pick it up to turn into a spaceship pilot, gain speed bonus and fly over destructible fixture freely.
24. Witch: Pick it up to turn into a witch instantly, gain speed bonus and randomly turn a diamond, item and destructible fixture into a specific diamond or item by pressing Space.
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games Reviews!