Some changes after 30th October updates.
- New daily task + secretary system to replace the current
daily system and secretary system. (Vip0-4 can claim the bonus until liveliness
100. Vip5 + can claim all)
- New Impel Down, 3 newbie level, available at lv 28, and
1 new level (total 10 level)
- Aptitude for Impel Down will be level up by using prestige, instead of
ordeal and medal.
- Impel Down ordeal and medal will be converted to prestige. (ordeal 1:10,
honor 1:5000, growth 1:10000).
- New Auto Impel Down function. Free for all.
- Chain Attack will be free for all. 30s for 1 fight. VIP
6 need 1s for 1 fight.
- Main task silver reward is greatly increased. lv20-30 main task will get 4
purple gear as reward.
- lv30 newbie pack come with a set of purple gear. lv40 newbie pack come with
thunder god scroll and some crystal needed for star-up
- Free dungeon is increased to 2 times per dungeon level
- Dungeon instant finish no longer need Gold. Autoplay need 20s.
- Increase the drop rate of gear or gear shard from the battle.
- Pet perfect synthesis function, cost 2000G
- New type of Experience Shadow in 5 different quality, which only can be
consumed by other shadow to gain big amount of exp. (Not equipadble, don't have
- Increase the chance to get high quality shadow.
- Trade boat system available at lv27
- Shichibukai def decreased and hp increased in the marine battle.
- Fix robin bug which cannot clear the debuff
- Skill adjustment:
- Swordman Aptitude skill Endless Sky - AOE, deal 100% physical damage to all
targets. str increase the damage. 70% damage reduction for 2
- Brook - AOE, deal 200% physical damage to all targets, str increase
the damage %. High chance to cause target to sleep for 2 turns.
Targets will be awaken if getting hit, damage taken will be increased by
- Chopper - AOE, Heal 10% of individual max hp for 2 turns,
and recover 100 fury of a random crew. Heal increased according to the int stat.
- Law - Deal 300% magical damage to a single target with the lowest magical
defend. Heal injured crews with the amount equal to damage done + 10% of
the target's max hp.