a. Lounge (available in outdoor team stone too)
- You can restore your HP and Chakra to the max using stones.
- You can also restore your movement points (up to 30 per day) using minimal of 1 gold or gift coupon every Movement Point.
- This hall functions as a training ground. Max time limit is 8 hours. However, when you train in hall, you are bound to the city and unable to go outside of the city. But, you still access the building in the city.
- There is 2 types of room in hall. Firstly, the Common room which is normal and have vast capacity for players to train. You can increase +5% EXP gain in hall if your room is full. Another room is the Special Room. The reason it is special is that it not only +5% EXP when full, it also can get additional +5 to 15% EXP gain or +5 to 15% drop rate of low level inscription talisman or hall hours talisman (protect your special room spot from being stolen by others). The special room have extra benefits but your spot can be stolen if not protect using hall hours talisman. To protect your spot, just go to your backpack and 'use' your talisman and a time icon will appear on your left.
- Normally, people enter hall when they are busy or going to sleep soon. So, hall will utilise even your sleeping time.
- A place to keep your items. First backpack cost 340g to be opened. The more warehouse you opened, the higher the gold cost. But, warehouse storing capacity is huge. Alternative to opening warehouse is opening your backpack. Opening backpack lower cost with lower capacity but easier to transfer items compared to warehouse.
- Claim bounty quests - Max 10 quests per day. End of week the accumulated points from quest completions will turn into medals automatically. There is function of auto-completion in 30 mins for the quests except Proof of Bravery, Ore and Namecard quests. Liveliness requires 5 bounty quests to be done.
- Easiest quest to complete will be Visiting Residents. Collect Foreign Matter and Demon Elimination can be auto-completed to save effort to kill and waste movement points. Namecard quests need to be done by buying namecards in Trade market because you can only hunt your own village namecard. Proof of Bravery requires Demon boss drops, which you can get by killing it. Ore quests requires the disassembly scroll which can be bought from Item Shop, Shop (Common ore) and Black Shop (Rare ore). However, the scroll don't appear very frequently, thus it takes time to collect them especially black shop which requires 28 gold or gift coupon (GC) to refresh. Shop can just refresh using stones until the scroll appear.; z)
- The quest can be instantly refreshed using 8 gold or GC.
- You have 20 fights everyday and 30 fights if you are VIP.
- You can swap skills and gears before fight.
- You can get medals, gears, point/medal bag, apprentice panel opening book and in rare cases, Shippuden outfit wishing pot. You can refresh arena opponent for free every hour or 20 golds for another refresh.
- Medals is obtained from every fight. You will see 6 cards in 3 rows. Every row you finished, you have chance to flip a card, where you can get gears and point/medal bag. Shippuden pot and Apprentice book will appear only in the bonus flip after you clean up all 3 rows. (Tip: Medal and point bag is always appear on 2nd from the right and Apprentice book appear on middle)
- Medals is advisable to keep until you reach principal rank. Medals can be used to 'cash in' gears or EXP (not advisable) or breaking jars (lucky draw). Best jar is, of course, the Principal Jar. It contains Normal and Shippuden Outfit, Level 8 enhancement, enchantment, refining and slot creation talisman, gift coupon, EXP and medal bag, skill reset stone and lastly, the useless Anonymous cards.
- Village Egg is dependent on your arena rank. So, if you have a good village, it's better to get as high as possible, so make use of points bag when you are very near to rank up.
- You can have 10 duels per day. Accessible from Arena or Ninja Diary in the village.
- It is a good way to test your skill build. However, if you wanna save time on duels, you just need to simply find a target and keep duel him, you will skip all the fights and only need to look at the last fight.
-Duel can be refreshed for 2 golds for more tries but I doubt anyone will do that.
c. Defeated (Guidance Room)
- You can enter the Tailed Beast Invasion map via Ninja Troop Commander and fight your chosen tailed beast. The tailed beast difficulty is classified into Rampage, Hard and Easy. You should try all 3 difficulty first prior to choose which difficulty to continue fighting. It's best to choose one which you won't die and you can kill the tailed beast within the cooldown per tailed beast. I'm not sure the cooldown but it probably 40 seconds (from time of starting the fight until time for next fight). TB gives a lot of EXP without any movement point and it can be boosted by EXP mark unlike 3v3.
- Tailed beast will drop Tailed Beast pet+0 (Bound), Collection Likings (Unbound) and Gears (Unbound).
- This event is regarded as win when 5 villages was protected. The Tailed Beast will keep damage the village in terms of HP, thus to win, you all collectively will need to kill Tailed Beast prior to the village destruction. You can increase the life of village by using Big Wood Talisman (drop by TB) or using gold (more powerful but cost a lot of golds and only usable once).
- Every TB you killed will give you honour, which can be increased using Lavastone Necklace (Valhalla Drops). At the end of the week, the one with highest honour of each village will become kage and get to claim Kage set. (Kage set info: Hover over the Sets Show). Top 500 will get specific rewards as per shown above.
a. Pet Kennel
- Pet kennel is the place to feed your pet and wait them to digest or force them to digest using 8 gold or GC. You will need to put food first into the 'package' panel and press 'Feed'. Food is classified into Debris (Others), Cereals (Grains), Dessert, Vegetable and Meat and different pet food have different satiety level and affected by pet preferred type of food as well. Disciple or Apprentice or Slave (Guidance Room) is used to increase satiety and also reduce the feeding time. Once the satiety bar reaches max, you can then discover one skill either in auras, aids or passives.
- If your pet have empty skill slot, you can use pet skill book to 'learn' specific passives or common aids. You can create empty skill slot by clicking a useless skill and click forget but you must have oblivion potion which needed to forget pet skills.
- You can also change your pet name.
- You only have 1 pet slot but can be expanded if you use 100 golds to open the slots up to 4 slots.
b. Pet Tracing
- It is a game where you will need to find best way to connect as many arrow as possible in a 3x3 box -> -> ->
- You can play up to 10 times per day and the cards can be changed for 8 golds.
- There are 2 obstacles, namely broken arrow and also invisible arrow. When you connecting the arrows, you will have chance to get 3 tools, spanner, knob and magnifier. Spanner to fix broken arrow, knob to rotate the arrow in clockwise motion to flow of adjacent arrow and magnifier to reveal invisible arrow. The tools cannot be carried forward to tomorrow, so use all the tools at the end.
- There is 2 achievements attainable in Pet Tracing. Tracing Master for 2500 tracing points (20 achievement points) and Clear Evidence for 3000 points (30 points).
c. Feather Shop
- You can exchange feather from Pet Tracing or failed synthesis for pet food satiety 80-100. You can make these food into debris/others by +1s+1s into EXP Mark.
- The only repair shop, other than individual gear repair.
- All the shop sells Secret Technique scrolls for 1 stone.
- Disassembly scroll is in Shop and Mystery Disassembly is in Black Shop.
- Shop is selling 0s/1s gears in stones and costs stones to refresh.
- Black shop sells 1s/2s/3s gears by stones but all is unappraised so it all up to luck. It costs 28 golds or GC to refresh.
- Mystery shop sells unappraised 2s/3s/4s in terms of gold. It costs 8 golds or GC to refresh.
- Grocery sells HP and Chakra potion. The potion will change every 10 levels and refill amount and cost will increase as well.
(Note: Talisman only usable for a certain level and below. You cannot use level 6 talisman (Usable for level 80 and below) on equipment level 81 and above)
i. Enhancement - Use enhancement talisman or 8 golds/GC to enhance weapon for min&max attack and gears for max HP, up to level 16. Enhancement talisman obtainable from Slot Machine or 'Collect Foreign Matter' or 'Proof of Bravery' Bounty Quests or Jar Smash (JS).
ii. Refine - Re-roll or Change the stats in your weapon or gears using refining talisman or 8 golds/GC. Refinement talisman obtainable from Valhalla or Proof of Bravery (POB) Quests.
iii. Enchant - Embed an enchantment stone (Slot machine/Exploration/Demon Boss/POB/JS) into your gear using enchantment talisman or 1g/GC.
iv. Slot creation - Create gem slot for equipment using slot creation talisman or 58 gold or GC. Slot creation talisman obtainable from S-ranked Collect Foreign Matter quest or Treasure chest from weed in village or JS.
v. Embed - Embed gem into the open gem slot in gears. Gem obtained from Exploration/Demon Boss/POB.
vi. Remove - Remove gem out of the gears. The removal cost in gold/GC depends on level of gem. Reminder: Remove gem prior to extract equipment.
vii. Engrave - 'Lock' a certain stat in the gear so that it won't change when refining. This requires engrave blade (Item mall) and to increase success rate, engrave crystal (Event Pack) is used.
viii. Clear - Remove the 'lock' in engraved gear.
b. Transfer shop
- Turn pet+0 and outfit+0 into desired ones but within same grade and exchange special set gears (not Valhalla) to higher levels. All bound after transfer.
c. Advanced Outfit Transfer Shop
- Turn Outfit+1 and above into desired one within same grade (not for limited), costing golds according level of outfit. It might failed and Safety Talisman serve the purpose of preventing original outfit from vanish when failure occurs.
d. Extract Equipment
- Extract enhancement, slot creation and inscription talisman out of the gear. Normally, people do this when the gears gone unused. The extracted talisman levels depend on the gear level itself. (Reminder: Remove needed gem in the gear first)
e. Craftsman's Home (Gold user only)
- You can increase (destill) the stat in the gears up to 5 times. It costs 1st increase 50 golds and 2nd increase 100 golds and goes on.ninja.forum.game321.com9 A2 ? q7 o: O3 a
- You can also change the stat (force) into other gear using Craftsman Talisman (Event/ Ninjaopoly).
- You can do chores for master for EXP. The higher EXP chores will be unlocked every 10th level.
- You can defy your master and become free.
- You can then 'adopt' apprentice and be their master and educate them or guide them (requires gold but more EXP) for EXP (unlocked every 10th level). If you don't like the Apprentice, you can just dismiss them. Apprentice can help you clear weed in village, helps you in pet feeding and also spare teammates in Valhalla (except Abyss).
- You started with 2 apprentice slot and can only expand apprentice slot using Apprentice Panel Opening Book. The book amount required will increase with the amount of slot you opened.
- Manage cards obtained from Valhalla and TB event or purchased from card shop.
i. Card Hall - Check your collection set of cards progress.
ii. Exchange Box
- 20 empty slots to keep your cards; can be further expanded using golds.
- There is 3 card slot in exchange slot. You can put in excess card in there and trade with your friends who also put their cards in exchange box slot for the card you want. You can only swap once every 4 minutes and 40 seconds but you can ignore the cooldown by paying 3 gold but not worthy.
iii. Card show - Achievement
iv. Info - Time and who traded your cards or who you trade card with and redemption of card sets.
v. Card Synthesis - 5 green cards synthesised into 1 blue card by cost of 800 stones.
b. Card Shop
- The currency used to buy the cards is All-purpose cards (Event/Ninjaopoly/Sign-in event)
- The price dependent on level or grade of card.
- 2 Free rolls per day. Rewards depends on your luck. You can 'set stock' (golds) and use 10 golds to turn once.
- If you use gold to spin, the rewards will accumulated in unclaimed box. If you gather 10 items and you are not happy with them, you can give them up and get 30 golds for another rolls.
- There are plenty of rewards but there is no gems and treasure jars.
- The currency used is medals. Medal earned from Arena mainly, medal bag and a bit from Bounty Quests weekly conversion.
- Best free jar will be Principal Colored Jar, which gives you normal and Shippuden outfits, talismans with level 8 and bags of level 8 or 9. Rewards, however, are bound.
- Other way is use 58 or 18 golds to break colorful or mystery colored jars. The rewards are unbound so you can sell it away in Trade Market. Sometimes, there will be event gives you 'Free Gold Jar Hammer' entitling you to break 18 golds Mystery colored jar for free. 58 golds jar have higher chance to get outfits than 18 golds.
- 'Want to sell' items displays all the items which are unbound and can be sold. Once you set the price and sale duration and click sell, your selling item will appear in 'Buy Items' section and selling items' duration left and amount left can be easily checked under 'Consigned item'. If you suddenly thinking of taking it out from sale, you can just press 'withdraw' or you felt it lack of attention, you can press 'display' your transaction to the world using 2 golds. If your item didn't sold before time ends, it will expired and you will need to click 'Expired' to take the items to 'Trade Warehouse' section. You can then 'claim' the item back into your backpack and resell if you wanted to. Any sale will automatically informed in 'Mail'.
- Vice versa, 'Want to buy' will appear in 'Sell Items' section. Progress itself appears in Want to buy. Withdraw and expire will also go into trade warehouse.
- The trade market tab will blinking when there are items kept in trade warehouse. Take it out if you don't like its distraction.
- This mall sells item only in golds or gift coupon. But, some items only can be bought with golds.
- There will always be special gift box (gold only) during event period. This pack will be removed when event period ends.
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games Reviews!