Base Multiplier Value(BMV): The multiplier rate/growth of how the outfit deals with Strength, Agility, and Stamina. Can be found in Character Info pop-up, by hovering over the words: Strength, Agility, Stamina. Each one affects the Growth of your Secondary Stats.(Excludes: Guard Break, Pierce, Hit, Defence, Crit Strike, and Constit). This guide shows you that what is a BMV and how BMV works. Learn more below:
To fully understand the concept of BMVs or Stat Effects, here is a simple explanation.
Checking the BMVs of Outfits
- For this guide, we will use Ggio Vega as our outfit.
- Click your character outfit to open the character attribute interface.
- Put your mouse over the stats to reveal Ggio Vega's BMVs.
- Refer to the screen shots below:
- Ggio Vega's BMVs are: 17-10-14
How BMV Works
- For every 17 Great Strength, you will get +1% to Attack and +1 to Block.
- For every 10 Agility, you will get +1% to Speed and +1 to Dodge.
- For every 14 Stamina, you will get +1% to HP and +1% to Chakra.
- Based on the descriptions above, the lower your outfit's BMVs-- The Better!Example:
- If Ggio Vega will have a total Agility stats of 100, 100 divided by 10 is equal to 10.
- Ggio Vega will now gain +10% to Speed and +10 to Dodge!
Based on the example above, if you want to focus on a particular secondary stat like attack, block, speed, dodge, HP or Chakra, you can further increase that preferred stat by adding up it's main stat like Great Strength, Agility or Stamina.Example:
- Your aim is a high stat Dodge.
- Get a character outfit with low Agility BMV
. Your choice.
- Concentrating on +Dodge Gears is a good idea since they can give you high numbers.
But if you add Agility stats in your gears, your Gears will give you more Dodge!
Pockie Ninja Guide: Character Outfits >>
Pockie Ninja Guide: How to Get Tailed Beast Pets >>
More About Pockie Ninja >>