Operation Gamma 41 is a browser based strategy role-playing game by Just A Game. The year of 1941 was the most violent the world had seen to date. The frontlines between the Allied Imperial Forces and the Free Confederation, set in stone for so long, finally collapsed and broke into chaos. Many battles left lone cities surrounded by enemy territory, soldiers with only their closest comrades to rely on and the civilian populace in fear.
It was a time, where every single man willing to face his fears and take command had the chance to make a difference. They would lead their soldiers into the most dreadful battles. They started fortifying the devastated cities to stand their ground. They refused to give up.
Some battles were lost, but the war would wage on, no side willing to give in. However, while cities were burning and young heroes rose to glory, nobody was aware of an entirely different shadow emerging from the ashes of war.
Choose your side and decide the course of the war in this new strategy game
Operation Gamma 41.
• Three Factions - choose between Allies and Axis factions, and brace yourself for a brutal encounter with an unknown faction.
• Competitive Combat Modes - challenge your enemies in arena duels, single and Co-op mode, conquer their capitals and forge powerful alliances with your friends.
• Create Unique War Heroes - choose between various, powerful, customizable and upgradable war leaders with different skills, status and breed your own heroes.
• Direct Battle Control - control your ground and airborne troops – move and attack in real time.
• Unique Player Driven Story Line and World events.
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games Reviews!