Home > Neverland Online Guide: How to Train Your Dragon
Neverland Online Guide: How to Train Your Dragon
|Date:Jun 22 2010 06:15:15||Views:|
|KeyWord: Neverland Online, Dragon|
|Summary: OPI Games is introducing new holy beasts from the Dragon Clan in Neverland Online. Taking a powerful Holy Beast as battle-pet is every Neverland player's dream. And the dragon clan plays in important role among the Holy Beasts. Do you want to have a dragon as your pet?|
(From official) OPI Games is introducing new holy beasts from the Dragon Clan in Neverland Online. Taking a powerful Holy Beast as battle-pet is every Neverland player's dream. And the dragon clan plays in important role among the Holy Beasts. The first Holy Beast released is Golden Dragon and now it has become the most popular Holy Beast in game. Do you want to have a dragon as your pet?
We have Golden Dragon, Black Dragon, Remex Summer God and Emerald Drake, all together four dragon clan members are in game currently and more to come.
The dragons clan share almost the same skills set. Certain skills may vary among dragon clan pets. And most pets in dragon clan are magic-oriented, so players are supposed to invest the points to their Intelligence, while the black dragon is more likely a physical pet, the Ice Blast is the best skill for it, so it is a wise choice to build up its strength.
The dragon is the symbol of nobility and dignity in the ancient orient, and it is believed the dragon is endowed with the power of water and air. So the dragons in the game are capable of the skills of Ice Blast and Air Blast.
Heroes are springing out as the world is declining, and who is the strongest warrior to conquer dragon? The world is waiting for the chosen one.
For more information, please visit the official site.
- First Full Feature Browser Based MMORPG
- Multi-player, compete against thousands of people from around the world
- Huge immersive game world with thousands of rewarding quests
- Unique pet capture and training system
- Extensive crafting and gathering systems
- Convenient and casual gameplay, ex: Auto navigation system
- Completely browser-based, no downloads required, and free to play
- Playable via Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera
- Regular major content updates
About OPI Game
Oak Pacific Interactive (OPI) Game is one of the largest and pioneering browser-game developers and operators in China. It has developed a series of outstanding Browser-based Games with its highly
innovative technology and superb marketing capability. Games by OPI include: Neverland Online, Three Kingdom Warriors, Empire Craft, King and Conqueror and Age of Ocean. Webpage: http://www.imop.com/english/
Oak Pacific Interactive established Hithere.com as an interactive platform to bring its games to all over the world. It was launched on May 2009 to provide interactive community services including game
forums and social networking. As of January 2010, the platform has attracted over 15million players world wide. Webpage: http://www.hithere.com/
Weekly Top 10 Popular Hits
Pockie Pirates Chapter 12 has not been launched. But I can't wait to share......
Eternal Saga Preview [07-22]
Eternal Saga is an MMORPG where you explore new worlds, join up with friends......
Lost Gate Preview [07-18]
Lost Gate is a brand new 3D browser game will take you to a world where......
Lunaria Story Preview [04-18]
Lunaria Story is a 2D, side-scrolling, massively multiplayer online role......
- Pockie Ninja Guide: How to Get or Obtain... [08-14]
- Pockie Ninja, PN II and Original Guide: Pet... [08-09]
- Wizard 101 Guide: Level 48 Hybrid Pet Mixes [08-06]
- Crystal Saga Guide: How to Become the Best... [06-13]
- Empire Rising: Mini Guide about All Game... [12-07]
- Pockie Ninja Guide: Pet Synthesis [10-09]
- Pockie Ninja Guide: Weapons [10-08]
- Jagged Alliance Online Review by Zevri [02-12]
- The Travels of Wiglington and Wenks Review [07-05]
- Sacred Seasons 2 Review: Changing Like the... [06-27]
- Three Kingdoms Online Review [06-10]
- Review of Torpia Browser MMO Game [05-03]
- The Legacy of the Holy Castle Review: Medieval... [04-14]
- WarDrome Review [04-13]