Players that are lucky enough to have found their soul mate in League of Angels are now able to get hitched.
- Both parties need to be single. You can use Sex Change Card to change your character’s gender.
- It must be a heterosexual marriage.
- Both parties need to reach at least Level 40.
- Both parties need to be online.
- Both parties need to be on each other’s friendlist.
- At least 1999 Intimacy points
- At least one set of wedding rings.
- Go to the Character menu and click on the Marriage icon to open the proposal menu.
- You can propose once every 30 minutes.
- You can spend Diamonds to announce your proposal server-wide
- Once the other player accepts the proposal, a wedding ring will be sent to her/him and the two will become husband and wife.
- Once 2 players become friends, they will have an Intimacy value.
- Team Dungeon: earn 4 Intimacy points for clearing one dungeon together, max 20 points a day.
- Bless World Tree: earn 20 Intimacy points for blessing each other’s World Tree, max 20 points a day.
- Water: Earn 3 Intimacy points for watering for each other’s plants, Max 60 points a day.
- Kill Bugs: Earn 3 Intimacy points for killing bugs for each other, max 60 points a day.
- Steal Harvests: lose 2 Intimacy points for stealing from each other’s Garden, max 20 points a day.
- Send Roses: earn 1 Intimacy point for sending 9 roses to the each other.
- A maximum of 200 Intimacy points can be obtained per day.
- There are 3 tabs in the Marriage menu: Affection, Wedding and Divorce.
- In the Affection panel, you can consume Love Crystals to upgrade the small Hearts icon around the couple.
- Love Crystals can be obtained from Weddings when players use confetti. It may also be found from Wedding Garb Chests bought in the shop.
- Every time the 6 small Hearts are lighted, Affection will be upgraded by 1 level.
- Lighting the small Hearts will give the characters stats bonus.
- Upgrading Affection will increase character’s resistances.
- Must take place between 10 am and 11 pm server time.
- The 2 players need to be husband and wife.
- Each couple can hold one wedding party each day.
- Each player can attend 3 wedding parties each day.
- There are 3 types of wedding parties: Common, Romantic and Fantasy, each with different after-wedding gift chests.
- Romantic Chests and Fantasy Chests have a chance to give Wedding Garb materials.
- The blacklisted players cannot attend the wedding party.
- You can only attend one party at a time. If you leave the party before it ends, you cannot join any other ongoing parties.
- A wedding party lasts 20 minutes.
- If the wedding party reaches high enough Passion, the husband and wife will get special flairs.
- At the wedding party, the bride and groom can gift Confetti to the guests to increase Passion and earn Host Chests.
- Guests can give their blessings to the couple to increase Passion. Each player can give blessings once per party for free.
- Guests can set fireworks to increase Passion and earn Fireworks Gift Packs.
- Confetti and fireworks may both be used 50 times at one wedding party.
- After the party, the hosts and guests will get Common/Romantic/Fantasy Chests according to the party type. Extra Passion Chests will be delivered if the party had enough Passion.
- The wedding ring will disappear.
- You can divorce unilaterally if your spouse has not logged in for 10 days or by spending some Diamonds. Otherwise, you must mutually split.