In Herotopia, each child creates his/her own Superhero, chooses a special superpower and travels to cities around the world to play and learn. The site design is a map of Earth and users explore different locations and discover adventures. Using their superpowers, they can defeat the Bully Bunch in a non-violent way while at the same time, protect the environment.
Why is Herotopia unique?
Herotopia is a Superhero adventure that kids will identify with in a whole new way:
* Every child is empowered to be a Superhero
* Superheroes battle the Bully Bunch and learn how to deal with them effectively
* Kids explore famous cities and learn amazing Fun Facts
* Eco-friendly quests help Herotopians advance to new levels, unlocking special rewards
* Players are introduced to foreign languages, geography, math and reading skills
* Kids can adopt an Orangutan Sidekick and learn about its endangered species
* Players earn Topia Tokens and can customize their Superhero and Secret Hideout
* A percentage of Herotopia memberships will be donated to the Global Heroship Fund to help kids do their own good deeds in the real world
Players practice geography as they travel around the world and have the opportunity to learn Fun Facts about each city and culture they visit. They discover famous landmarks and are introduced to popular phrases in foreign languages. All of the incredible Fun Facts each Superhero uncovers are recorded in the player's Passport. Throughout the site, they earn points for puzzles and trivia games that test their knowledge.
Heroes can change the world by doing one simple deed and in Herotopia, players are rewarded for helping to clean up their virtual world. Using non-violent superpowers, the Superheroes learn how to deal with Bullies in a positive way to create a Bully-Free World.
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games Reviews!