In Grand Epic Online, you can enjoy taking adventure as an individual hero in various maps or team up with friends to kill monsters and level up. But how about when you are busy with jobs and study? We provide an auto-fighting system with great functions that allow you to continue the level-up progress in game. What makes us excited is tons of players’ feedback that this auto-fighting system has higher efficiency than the result they play themselves. Therefore players can gain probably more experience within 1 hour auto-fighting than they play game themselves for 2 hours.
Activation of Auto-fighting System
To activate auto-fighting system needs several Auto-fighting Cards which can be gained from monster killing or quests. Players can also purchase in the mall.
You can press hot key “G” to access the interface of auto-fighting setting, as shown in the picture below.
1.[List All Monsters] button: Click it and system will automatically search for all monsters in current map and add them to “Target Monsters List”. You can delete the ones that you don’t want to kill.
2. Target Monsters List: Character will automatically attack monsters on this list after auto-fighting system was activated.
3. Automatically Use Skill: Drag the skills icons that players wish to use to the lattices below so that character will use these skills automatically during auto-fighting.
4. Auto-HP Restoring: Drag the medicines to the lattices below so that when character or pet’s HP value is lower than the value players have set, the set medicine below will be used automatically.
5. Auto-MP Restoring: Drag the medicines to the lattices below so that when character or pet’s MP value is lower than the value players have set, the set medicine below will be used automatically.
6. Auto-fighting Time Setting: Here shows auto-fighting time left, auto-fighting duration setting and amount of Auto-fighting Card needed. Click “+”, “-” to increase auto-fighting time. Click “Start Auto-fighting” to activate auto-fighting mode.(Tips: Less Auto-fighting Card is needed with longer auto-fighting duration. E.g., increasing 8 hours auto-fighting time only needs 84 Auto-fighting Cards).
7. Automatic to do
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games Reviews!