A city is the place where players handle governing, developing buildings, learning technologies, and raising troops. It contains buildings for Domestic Affairs, Resource Buildings, and Military Buildings.
1. New Construction: Double-click an empty place in the castle to build constructions.
2. Upgrade Construction: Click build construction to check requirement. With proper requirements, click upgrade to level up the construction.
3. Demolish: Click to demolish constructions. (After pulling it down, not all resources will be returned, and your maximum population will be reduced.)
4.Conscript troop resources: City Square will offer free soldier source, you can also recruit soldier source in City Square by gold.
5.Train Troops: After you have activated a related technology in Seminary and have enough soldiers, you can train them in military type buildings."
Sanctum City is a place where other players and NPCs reside. Sanctum City has three areas: the Palace, the Square, and the Market.
1. Palace: Here you can find the Lord Governor and other NPCs who can provide you with alliance quests, events, dungeon instances, awards quests, salary, etc.
2. Square: Located between Palace and Market. There are many NPCs here who handle daily quests, hero quests, hiring of heroes and secretaries, and some plot quests.
3. Market: The district mainly includes Resource Suppliers, Legendary Blacksmiths, Item Shops, Postman, and other quest NPC.
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games Reviews!