Of course, part of the fun of a strategy game is figuring out which tactics you will use and finding your own path to Victory. However, for players who are new to the genre, here are a few suggestions to get you started:
1. Build a Temple. This will allow you to spend your Faith to create more resources.
2. Build a Tree of Knowledge. New troops, blessings, and buildings are all unlocked through Knowledge, so it's important to get started as soon as possible. The higher you upgrade your Tree, the more Wisdom you will earn.
3. Upgrade your Harvesters. You will always be spending resources to build your Empire, and those resources come from harvesters. The higher you upgrade your harvesters, the more resoruces you will earn. A fair strategy may be to upgrade all harvesters to level 5 before worrying about much else (after building your Temple and Tree of Knowledge of course).
4. Expand, and expand again. Once you have two islands, you will have twice as many resources and twice as many options. This will require you to upgrade your Tree of Life to level 5. A good player should be able to do this within 3-4 weeks.
5. Communicate with other players! There are hundreds of players here, and you are not going to be able to win it alone. Start talking to other players, make some allies, some enemies, and some friends!
Follow those steps and you will be well on your way in this new sky. If you have any questions about starting off, feel free to ask them here or in the questions forum. Game on!
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games Reviews!