Home > Gnoh wars
Gnoh wars: Lead Your Kingdom to Greatness
|Date: Jun 22 2010 03:28:13||Views:|
|KeyWord: Gnoh wars, Gnoh, strategy, warfare|
|Summary: Gnoh wars is a realtime fantasy strategy war game. Join the kingdom and participate in the defense of your realm. Move armies around the map, siege your enemies and take what is rightfully yours. Comprehensive set of buildings to construct and units to train.|
Gnoh wars is a realtime fantasy strategy war game. Join the kingdom and participate in the defense of your realm. Move armies around the map, siege your enemies and take what is rightfully yours. Comprehensive set of buildings to construct and units to train. Lead your kingdom to greatness.
- Build up your province from a humble start to the shining beacon. Manage the construction and employment of your workforce.
- Battle against hostile nature opponents and waging war against other kingdoms when in need (or will arises).
- Communicate with your allies through chat and messaging, help coordinate the defense of the kingdom.
- Seize he chance to become the monarch of your kingdom, lead your kingdom to greatness.
At the beginning of an age, the land was at peace. Great hordes of creatures of myth crossed the land. Trolls, daemons, ghosts and hobgoblins. All at peace with each other and the land. They cultivated, sustained and created and thus amassed great wealth and power. And the hordes grew and so did their fame.
Word of this great and wealthy land soon reached the ears of the race of man. They sailed in the thousands, none believed that the creatures of myth truly existed. When the people arrived, they immediately began to colonize and tame the land.
Humanity then encountered the creatures of which they were certain that they did not exist. And the once mythic creatures became reality. Soon war raged across the land. Yet it soon became clear that the beasts of nature out numbered the forces of humanity. The people realized that they would die if they did not act. The people banded together forming kingdoms, for mutual protection. Here within these kingdoms the race of man succeeded in banishing the greater part of the Nature Faction. They soon tamed their small tracts of land that belonged to them.
But Kingdoms, as kingdoms will, wanted to gain more land. More subjects. More wealth and power. A great king soon forgot the lessons of the past, he challenged the forces of nature on their own terrain. He sent a great army of knights into the wilderness, they were told to find and then conquer the other kingdoms. Needless to say out in the wilderness even a great host of knights was soon destroyed. These rugged lands were still held by the Nature Faction. And their power therein was unmatched, none could challenge them there and hope to win.
In a great fury the king turned to the wizards of his land. He charged them to create a magical means of destroying all these creatures. Yet none succeeded magic may have been a powerful tool, but nothing was that strong. Then however a young wizard called upon the king. He said to the king that the great armies need not march through the nature armies. Magic could not destroy their forces but it could move the armies from one kingdom to another. The king agreed and soon provided all the possible supplies the wizard could ever need.
The wizard then went out and created the great portals that now dot the land. Their power was constructed such, that they had to be placed in the directions of the heavens. The wizard believed that knowledge should belong to all and thus the great portals and the knowledge of their creation and opening was given to all wizards of all kingdoms. What the young wizard failed to realize, was that war between kingdoms would follow.
Weekly Top 10 Popular Hits
Pockie Pirates Chapter 12 has not been launched. But I can't wait to share......
Eternal Saga Preview [07-22]
Eternal Saga is an MMORPG where you explore new worlds, join up with friends......
Lost Gate Preview [07-18]
Lost Gate is a brand new 3D browser game will take you to a world where......
Lunaria Story Preview [04-18]
Lunaria Story is a 2D, side-scrolling, massively multiplayer online role......
- Pockie Ninja Guide: How to Get or Obtain... [08-14]
- Pockie Ninja, PN II and Original Guide: Pet... [08-09]
- Wizard 101 Guide: Level 48 Hybrid Pet Mixes [08-06]
- Crystal Saga Guide: How to Become the Best... [06-13]
- Empire Rising: Mini Guide about All Game... [12-07]
- Pockie Ninja Guide: Pet Synthesis [10-09]
- Pockie Ninja Guide: Weapons [10-08]
- Jagged Alliance Online Review by Zevri [02-12]
- The Travels of Wiglington and Wenks Review [07-05]
- Sacred Seasons 2 Review: Changing Like the... [06-27]
- Three Kingdoms Online Review [06-10]
- Review of Torpia Browser MMO Game [05-03]
- The Legacy of the Holy Castle Review: Medieval... [04-14]
- WarDrome Review [04-13]