In Chronicles of Merlin, when you move to a new region, it is important to frequently fight in Campaign to collect Battle Points. If you don't have enough Battle Points, you will be unable to upgrade your Research and begin to lag behind others in your region.
1. You should upgrade your important buildings and first five Researches to the maximum level. If you run short on Silver, buy and resell Grain in the Marketplace for generous profits. Focus on upgrading a Formation that suits the fighting style of your starting General. Don't forget to stock on Battle Points in Campaign, too!
2. Upgrade your Counting House and Armory as slowly as possible after they reach Level 25;
3. Keep an eye on the reset times of the armies in Campaign. Equip the bows after you have thoroughly enhanced them.
4. You can defeat get through easily when your starting General is Level 19-22, and your other Generals are Level 17-21. Your Research should be upgraded until the first 5 are all maxed out.
5. If you have the time and energy, you can participate attack other players to earn Prestige.
6. Stop attacking other players after you equip your fifth Hero. Why? Because your buildings may be demoted if you lose. (Don't worry though, you only get your fifth General after your City Hall and Academy are both Level 50 and you have accumulated 15000 Prestige.)
7. Dispatch Scouts for advanced Mount. It's better to upgrade your green horses instead of wasting your time with blue ones.
8. You can tell the quality of a Gear by the color of its name. The colors are listed below in increasing order: White, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Red
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games Reviews!