In the world of Ninja, everyone will fight for the pride. To enjoy to fun of PVP system, you can do it in anywhere except The end valley and Konoha Fire village.
1. Switch to PVP mode
Click on the icon below the character icon..
There is 4 types of PVP mode.
- Peace mode: Unable to attack other players
- Team mode: Only able to activate in Team. Damage will not dealing to teammates.
- Clan mode: Only able to activate in Clan. Damage will not dealing to Clan members.
- All mode: Able to attack any players.
During PVP, click on the target and start attack.
2. Peace Protected
3. Sin Point
- Peace Protect Buff: When killing by other players, the character will receive a peace protect buff last long with 30mins, once the character initiative to attack others, the protected mode will went off.
- Peace mode map: Most of the map are peace mode compatible map. Once enter to BOSS map, the protect mode will automatically went off. PVP in BOSS map will not receive any protect as well.
- Sin point: 1000pts Sin point for killing each player, killing other player by self-defense will not increase Sin point.
- Decrease Sin point: Character online 1min to decrease 25pt Sin Point, killing a mob not lower than character 5 level will decrease 1pt as well. Using item shop item [Anbu badge] may decrease 1000pts.
- Grade of Sin point:
- C class : Sin Point 500-3500 as Konoha C class rouge ninja, may obtain BUFF: Att+20 Def-20; kill by other player may drop 1-3pc of item.
- B class : Sin Point 3500-6500 as Konoha B class rouge ninja, may obtain BUFF: Att+50 Def-50; kill by other player may drop 3-5pc of item. Low rate to broke an equipment.
- A class : SinPoint 6500-9500 as Konoha A class rouge ninja, may obtain BUFF: Att+100 Def-100; kill by other player may drop 5-7pc of item. Higher rate to broke an equipment.
- S class : SinPoint 9500-unlimited as Konoha S class rouge ninja, may obtain BUFF: Att+200 Def-200; kill by other player may drop 7-9pc of item. Very High rate to broke an equipment.