System Empires is a web-based strategy game. The purpose of this game is the formation of an invincible empire which is only possible by the process of your territory through research of new technologies, buildings, ships and defense construction.
You start with a colony on Earth. In it you should begin by constructing the economy and Energy evolving buildings (Metal, Diamond and Solar Panels) so that you have enough resources for your activities.
The buildings upgrades will occupy space in your colony. In this case, your initial colony (on Earth) has little free room in which you must choose carefully the buildings that you want to improve. Due to the limited space we recommend that you colonize other regions on Earth, so that you develop faster. At last, when your empire has improved and you are able to colonize other planets, you should leave Earth and search for more advantage locations for your game strategy.
The most important concept in this game is that of Economies, also known as Resources. It is with economies that you build your empire and increase your score. Without economies, there is nothing you can do.
All economies are produced by a certain building, at the expense of other economies. When you start the game, a base economy is provided, so that you may start the development of your empire.
There are kinds of economy:
- Metal: Well necessary to all type of constructions. It is the base of the structure of buildings and spaceships.
- Diamond: Provides the basic resistance of the biggest part of buildings and spaceships, being a major component of military units.
- Hydrogen: It is used primarily as a source of fuel in the movement of ships and vehicles.
- Zion: Electronic component with some level of processing and artificial intelligence.
- Nanites: Are used in ultra-complex systems and advances only achievable by more developed Empires.
- Energy: It is used by the Metal and Diamond Mines, by the Hydrogen Extractor, and by the Zion and Nanites Factories. There are 4 ways of generating energy: Solar Panels,Energy Producer, Nuclear Power Plant, Solar Satellite.
The second most important concept is Location - Address or Coordinates. There are plenty of other players struggling to develop their own empire. Certainly you shall have neighbours that will want you as their ally or want to destroy you. Still yet, in the Game Introduction you will have the chance to learn more about the address system used in the game.
Another important concept is that of Colony or Region. The game is set in our Solar System and you, as well as all the other players, start with a region on Earth. To develop your empire, you will need to expand to other territories, colonizing new regions, first on Earth and then in other planets.
Subscribe to Daily Browser Games Reviews!