Home > World Golf Tour
World Golf Tour: High Detail 3D Browser Based Golf Game
|Date: Dec 06 2009 19:58:08||Views:|
|KeyWord: World Golf Tour, browser based golf, 3D|
|Summary: World Golf Tour(WGT) is a HD browser based golf game. The World Golf Tour experience allows golf enthusiasts to play the world's most challenging and exclusive courses through superior HD graphics on a PC or Mac platform – for free, no download or software needed.|
World Golf Tour(WGT) is a HD browser based golf game. The World Golf Tour experience allows golf enthusiasts to play the world's most challenging and exclusive courses through superior HD graphics on a PC or Mac platform – for free, no download or software needed. WGT's online community allows friends, families and golf fans to play a round of golf simultaneously, competing in tournaments for prizes, sharing scores, testing out the newest equipment and reading the latest news in the golfing world.
- Play the world-class courses: The golf courses available right now are Bali Hai Golf Club in Las Vegas, The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort in South Carolina, Wolf Creek Resort in Nevada, Bethpage Black in New York, St Andrews in Scotland, and Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course in California, and Pinehurst No. 8 in North Carolina. Many new courses will be added over time.
- Multi-player capability with in-game chat functionality – up to four players can tee off against one another and razz each other while doing so
- Alternative play options – choose between tee-to-green play or closest-to-the-pin competition
- Tournament rewards – compete in tournaments to win prizes ranging from thousands of dollars to luxurious golf vacations
- Variety of swing options – new additions include punch, chip, flop and putt
- Personalized avatars – choose between several avatars and outfits, both male and female
- Personalized profile pages – share your game stats, videos, pictures, friends, replays, activities, favorite equipment, and blog posts
- Forums – get game tips, share advice, or talk about the latest golf news
How to aim your shot
Adjust your aim by positioning your cursor over the AIM INDICATOR then CLICK
and DRAG as you move your mouse.
The Yardage indicator will turn red when you have positioned it outside of the maximum carry distance for that club. If this happens you should change your club.
By hitting the Space Bar on your keyboard or clicking on ZOOM in the Swing Meter you can toggle between the Green view and the Fairway view to get a closer look and adjust your aim more precisely.
Sometimes it is beneficial to not aim for the flag. Aiming for a larger area of the green can help you avoid the hazards or roll the ball to the hole.
We recommend the following system requirements for an optimal experience:
- Flash version 9 or newer, preferably Flash 10. .
- DSL-speed internet connection or faster
- 2GHz processor or faster
- 1GB RAM or higher, preferably 2GB or higher
- 1024x768 screen resolution or higher, preferably 1280 x 800 or higher.
Weekly Top 10 Popular Hits
Pockie Pirates Chapter 12 has not been launched. But I can't wait to share......
Eternal Saga Preview [07-22]
Eternal Saga is an MMORPG where you explore new worlds, join up with friends......
Lost Gate Preview [07-18]
Lost Gate is a brand new 3D browser game will take you to a world where......
Lunaria Story Preview [04-18]
Lunaria Story is a 2D, side-scrolling, massively multiplayer online role......
- Pockie Ninja Guide: How to Get or Obtain... [08-14]
- Pockie Ninja, PN II and Original Guide: Pet... [08-09]
- Wizard 101 Guide: Level 48 Hybrid Pet Mixes [08-06]
- Crystal Saga Guide: How to Become the Best... [06-13]
- Empire Rising: Mini Guide about All Game... [12-07]
- Pockie Ninja Guide: Pet Synthesis [10-09]
- Pockie Ninja Guide: Weapons [10-08]
- Jagged Alliance Online Review by Zevri [02-12]
- The Travels of Wiglington and Wenks Review [07-05]
- Sacred Seasons 2 Review: Changing Like the... [06-27]
- Three Kingdoms Online Review [06-10]
- Review of Torpia Browser MMO Game [05-03]
- The Legacy of the Holy Castle Review: Medieval... [04-14]
- WarDrome Review [04-13]