Home > Hero Mages
Hero Mages: Online Strategy Game Similar to a Board Game
|Date: Sep 29 2009 19:43:28||Views:|
|KeyWord: Hero Mages, strategy, card, board game|
|Summary: Hero Mages is a free online game where players command a band of mighty heroes fighting to control the fate of Papillion. Equipped with traditional board game elements, players must leverage skill, luck, and social politics to emerge victorious in this exciting battle of turn-based strategy that can be played from any Flash enabled web browser.|
Hero Mages is a free online game where players command a band of mighty heroes fighting to control the fate of Papillion. Equipped with traditional board game elements - a set of dice and a hand of cards representing magical spells - players must leverage skill, luck, and social politics to emerge victorious in this exciting battle of turn-based strategy that can be played from any Flash enabled web browser.
- Jump right into the action with pick-up and play mechanics that can be learned in minutes
- Formulate creative strategies and experience something new each game with diverse characters and abilities
- Battle during your lunch break with an average playtime of 25 minutes
- Leverage wit, luck and politics to win as a team or claim the glory for yourself in 4-player free-for-all
- Emerse yourself in the experience with brilliant visuals, battle-charged sound effects, and an epic musical score
- Forge the story of Papillion by battling as your favorite mage and sharing your ideas with the Hero Mages community
- Track your gaming statistics and climb the leaderboard with our skill based rating system
- Play entirely for free or expand your gaming experience by
purchasing Hero packs and creating your own custom maps
How to Play
Hero Mages is a game of strategy that plays just like a board game. A 13x11 grid represents the field of battle. A roll of dice determines the results of combat. A deck of cards represents the power of magic.
At the start of the game, each player is dealt a hand of seven cards and assumes command of a team of 3 heroes consisting of 1 Mage and 2 Guardians. These heroes are represented on the game board as animated models called “units”. The concept of the game is simple: players take turns moving and attacking with each of their units in an effort to eliminate all of the opposing heroes. The player with the last surviving team of heroes is victorious!
Units possess diverse statistics and abilities that give them distinct strategic advantages within the game. Your Mage is your most powerful unit. In addition to having four unlockable special abilities, mages are the only unit that can cast spells. Spells are potent magical abilities that allow you to empower your units with strength, unleash the fury of the elements upon your foes, manipulate the battlefield, and create additional units called "creatures". Leverage the powers of your units and spells to develop creative ways to dominate the battlefield.
Weekly Top 10 Popular Hits
Pockie Pirates Chapter 12 has not been launched. But I can't wait to share......
Eternal Saga Preview [07-22]
Eternal Saga is an MMORPG where you explore new worlds, join up with friends......
Lost Gate Preview [07-18]
Lost Gate is a brand new 3D browser game will take you to a world where......
Lunaria Story Preview [04-18]
Lunaria Story is a 2D, side-scrolling, massively multiplayer online role......
- Pockie Ninja Guide: How to Get or Obtain... [08-14]
- Pockie Ninja, PN II and Original Guide: Pet... [08-09]
- Wizard 101 Guide: Level 48 Hybrid Pet Mixes [08-06]
- Crystal Saga Guide: How to Become the Best... [06-13]
- Empire Rising: Mini Guide about All Game... [12-07]
- Pockie Ninja Guide: Pet Synthesis [10-09]
- Pockie Ninja Guide: Weapons [10-08]
- Jagged Alliance Online Review by Zevri [02-12]
- The Travels of Wiglington and Wenks Review [07-05]
- Sacred Seasons 2 Review: Changing Like the... [06-27]
- Three Kingdoms Online Review [06-10]
- Review of Torpia Browser MMO Game [05-03]
- The Legacy of the Holy Castle Review: Medieval... [04-14]
- WarDrome Review [04-13]