Battle of the Valley
is an online RPG (Role Playing Game)
unlike any other on the internet. BotV is for adults only with adult themes.
Here you can meet new friends, virtually screw them, then beat the shit out of
them and take their money or condoms. You also can protect the weak, or exploit
their weaknesses. Spend your money to help your friends, or hoard it and let
them fend for themselves. Buy a Gang Bang and become the most respected group of
players in BOTV. Declare war on an enemy, or an innocent bystander, the choice
is yours. So come on in and interact with over 5000 other players.
Click here for full image
There are 5 types of stats used on BOTV:
Thrusting power, excitement, protection, porn star qualifiers, and street
The ValleyWho's Fucked Now?
- Thrusting power determines how much damage you do in battle,
- Excitement is used to determine your hit rate in battle,
- Protection reduces the amount of damage done to you when you are hit,
- Porn star qualifiers and Street smarts are used to what jobs you are able to
- Quarantined Ho's: This is where people are placed when they have crabs or
herpes. Crabs are curable by using RidCrab; there is no cure for Herpes. Both
types of bugs require an hour of quarantine before they go away on their own.
- Working Ho's: Here you will find a list of any escorts currently being
- Health Clinic: This is where you go when you are attacked, or attack
someone, and lose, run from a fight, or get fucked up at the Bar. You will have
to wait out your time, or use penicillin to get yourself out early.
- L.A. County Lockup: This is where you go if you fail a crime or get caught
up while attacking someone. You need to wait out your time or use a Jail Key for
Click here for full image
Shit Talk is a 'live' chat box. Type in the box, and socialize
with folks in the Valley. No need to refresh the page, the Shit Talk box
automatically refreshes every five seconds. Dirty
- Starr Radio -BoTV's very own radio station. Tune in and enjoy the music! If
you find there is no DJ, check back again at another time.
- IRC chat & Java Chat -This will take you to the IRC/Java BoTV chat room.
There aren't many rules in the chatroom, just no spam, no advertising, and
whining is not a good idea.
- Bulletins -Bulletin messages from players on your Fuck Buddies list.
- Forums -This is a quick link to the BoTV forums.
- Battle Valley Polls -From time to time polls will be raised to get members
opinions on certain subjects. Use this link to view any active or old Polls.
Attacking will gain you
experience when you win. The amount of experience you can gain depends on the
Star Level of your enemy, if they are much weaker, you won't get much
experience. Attacking is a good way to get experience, and exert your
superiority over those weaker than you. In order to attack you need at least 33%
stamina and should have a weapon equipped (It's a good idea to have armor
equipped too. Make sure that you really want to fight the person; because once
you start you can't stop until one of you loses. When you start a fight, you
click the button to use whatever weapon you have equipped. You have to equip
your weapons and armor before they will be effective while you are fighting.
Also, your weapons and armor get damaged over time so you have to get them
repaired at the Item Repair page, which you can find The Valley.
Click here for full image
Gang Bangs are a group of players that band together to work
for a common purpose, granted this may be robbing a bank, or taking down the
losers in a rival gang bang. Gang Bangs cost $50K to create, and once you buy
it, you are the President of your gang bang. Your gang will initially be able to
hold 5 members, but will be able to upgrade to more as time goes on. The
President will be able to assign a Vice President to the gang bang. Gang bangs
are able to do Organized Crimes for money. The President and Vice President can
also select to go to war with another gang bang. One should be careful about
doing this though, as it may come back to haunt you. Be advised that you must
have at least three members in your Gang Bang at all times or it will be in
danger of being automatically deleted. Tips from the
Helpful tips straight from some of the top players in the Valley.
- Save your cash, protect your condoms, train and level.
- Sell all condoms to get the best housing possible. Keep your level low and
stats high. Don’t worry about joining a gang till you're ready to train.
- Vote everyday for condoms, sell condoms for outrageous prices, and try to
make friends with older, richer players who might give you cash and playing
- Get a condom drawer, upgrade Job as much as possible, and join a gang to get
7 condom Stamina refills.
- Sell your condoms to get into the better houses, get to level 50 ASAP! The
sooner there the sooner you can get the 3% interest from the Valley 3 bank. Hold
onto your money, and keep it in the Valley 3 bank.
- Win friends and influence people; friends in good places are a good thing to
have. Keep your level low and your stats high; exceptionally beneficial during
gang wars, you’ll earn more reputation! Roll with the punches; game changes
happen, sometimes often. Learn to adapt your strategy.
- Get a bank account and condom drawer ASAP, Vote Vote Vote and Hit the NPC
daily, Level - hit players higher than you that you can beat to move up quicker.
As you can see there are many different ways to get to the top. Your strategy
is your own to make, and change. How far can you go?
can find more information about Battle of the Valley here